PRIVACY STATEMENT Friends of Cappella Pratensis Foundation
On 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) came into force in Europe. The following is the AVG Privacy Statement of the Friends of Cappella Pratensis Foundation in that context:
- Your data will be kept and handled in a spirit of respect and trust.
- We collect your data with a view to organizing lectures and possibly other meetings, and to spread our news. Everything sec related to the activities of the Friends of Cappella Pratensis Foundation.
- The data we collect are: first name (initials), surname, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, whether or not there is status regarding contribution payment (coming from the main board) plus any additional data you provide voluntarily.
- Your data is kept and protected in a secure manner in order to communicate efficiently with you via email.
- They are never sold or rented out nor passed on to third parties.
- You remain the owner of the data at all times and you retain the right to inspect and control your data.
- You can contact the departmental secretariat at any time with questions concerning data protection. If you wish, you can be removed from our mailing list upon written request.
- The e-mail addresses are personally managed and kept by the secretary of the Friends of Cappella Pratensis: Annemarie van Lith-Droogleever Fortuijn, Hoogstraat 14 5258 BD Berlicum, firstname.lastname@example.org, 073-5032377.
On behalf of the board of the Friends of Cappella Pratensis Foundation,
Annemarie Hoog Antink
Annemarie van Lith-Droogleever Fortuijn, Secretary
Karin de Vos
Agnes Vugts, treasurer